Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back in the Blog-o-sphere!!!

To all those who have chided me for my disappearance from this blog,
I'm back! I can't guarantee that my posts will be more frequent, but that is my intention. In February, I thought that attempting a "series" of blog posts (see post below) might inspire me to be more intentional in my blogging, but alas, it did not. It's not that I didn't want to spend time blogging, but unfortunately, the weight of paper writing and comprehensive exam preparation was too great to overcome in my final semester in the M.A. in Biblical Exegesis program at the Wheaton College Graduate School. With these tasks behind, hopefully my blogging efforts will be more fruitful in the future! But I suppose only time will tell...

1 comment:

Nick Seipel said...

Glad to see you back writing to the world!!!